The DBM-SoC3 module provide a complete System based on Altera's Arria 10 FPGA family. The Arria 10 SoC FPGA in F34 package (1152 Pins) Comes with 24 Transceiver running up to 17.4Gbit/s which are connected to Samtec high-Speed connectors to the baseboard. The module can be equipped with the 480, 570 and 660KLE device. or external Memory two 32bit DDR3 memory banks are implemented. One bank is connected to the Memory Controller related to the HPS, the other to a FPGA bank. Each bank can be equipped with up to 4Gbyte of Memory. A 1Gbit QSPI config Flash is used for FPGA configuration, a eMMC Flash is connected to the HPS Subsystem. two programmable clock Generation devices provides the required clocks on the module. The module is supplied with 12V and generates all required voltages on the board. A MAX10 CPLD is used as voltage, current and Temperatur Supervisor. The FPGA can Access the CPLD via an I²C Interface.
Four connectors are used for the Connection to te baseboard. Two 200 pin SEAF connectors provide all the FPGA / HPS Pins, while two QRF8 connectors provide the Transceiver channels. The module provides 232 I/O Signals and 52 HPS Pins.
A Reference base board is available for first tests.
- 066: 10AS066
- 660KLE, 1688 DSP Blöcke, 47Mbit RAM
- 24 Transceiver
- 048: 10AS048
- 480KLE, 1368 DSP Blöcke, 32MBit RAM
- 24 Transceiver
- Dual Cortex A9 Cores (up to 1.5GHz)
- t wo DDR3 Memory bank with 1,2 or 4 Gbyte RAM
- 1 Gbit configuration device
- emmc flash memory , 4, 16, 64Gbyte
- 24 transceiver channel
- 232 FPGA I/O pins
- 52 HPS I/O pins
- two User LEDs
- 12V power supply
- all required voltages are generated onboard
- dimension: 60x110mm
- Linux BSP / Golden Hardware Reference Design
- DBM-SoC3-066-E3-2G-16G: price: on request
- DBM-SoC3-048-E3-2G-16G: price: on request
volume pricing, different speedgrades or temperature ranges on request. as well as customized versions of the module.