The DBM-SoC2-Base1 is a reference board for the DBM-SoC2 module targeted to industrial applications. The base board provides a gigagit Ethernet Interface, an USB OTG Interface, USB/UART converter and an Embedded USB-Blaster II. Three 100Mbit Ethernet Phys and the Access-IP license chip allow the use of one of the following Industrial Ethernet protocols:
- Profinet IRT
- Ethernet Powerlink
- Modbus TCP
- Ethernet IP
More Information on the Altera license model can be found here: Access IP.
A 100 pin Expansion Header provides the remaining FPGA and HPS signals.
Customized baseboards on request.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- USB-OTG Interface
- UART / USB converter
- Three 100Mbit Ethernet Phys
- Two CAN Transceiver
- Altera Access-IP device
- 16Kbit EEPROM
- Clock Generation for MII, RMII
- embedded USB-Blaster II
- Expansion connector for remaining FPGA and HPS signals
- external 110/220V power supply
- Dimension: 118 x 94mm
- 299.00 € (incl. VAT: 355.81 €)